At Hangartner, Rydberg, & Terrell LLC, we strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome people of all races, genders, ages, languages, ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, disabilities, sexual orientations, and religious beliefs to assist our clients in achieving their legal goals. We understand and salute the unique perspectives and approaches that are provided by differences in educational background, socio-economic background, personality profile, geographic location, job duties, marital and family status.
Our goal is to create an atmosphere that honors and encourages the diverse quality in each of our employees. Our Diversity Committee — led by Chairwoman Erin Hangartner, the Firm’s managing partner — commits itself to moving the Firm’s diversity mission from philosophy to practice by:
- Increasing awareness within the Firm of the importance of diversity and practices that can enable diversity and enrich HR&T
- Encouraging an atmosphere of mutual respect and appreciation for all employees
- Creating avenues in which we can recruit, retain, and advance our diversity pool
- Showing appreciation to employees who advance the diversity mission
- In cultivating different ideas and perspectives, we strive to exceed expectations by encouraging and supporting our attorneys and staff in activities that promote diversity. HR&T is proudly led by three Partners, two of whom are women. Our employees stem from a myriad of diverse backgrounds and we support their desire to balance a challenging professional career with their personal lives, outside interests, and responsibilities. Our employees seek leadership opportunities and are active members of our community.