Lance R. Rydberg offers over 30 years of experience in casualty and business litigation, particularly in the transportation, aviation, and maritime industries. His practice includes oil field accidents, products liability, toxic tort, medical malpractice, insurance coverage, bad faith, public bid, contract disputes and a wide variety of general litigation.
Mr. Rydberg has tried scores of cases across Louisiana in state and federal courts and has additionally managed matters in Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.
Mr. Rydberg is a member of the New Orleans Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, the Florida Bar, American Bar Association, Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel and The Defense Research Institute. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Louisiana and in all Florida state courts. Mr. Rydberg is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell.
Mr. Rydberg is a native of Omaha, Nebraska. He received both a B.S. in Economics and a Juris Doctor from Tulane University.
- All Louisiana State Courts
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- The Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Aviation Insurance Association