Whether advising an oil and gas operator, marine transportation company, offshore supply company, drilling contractor or a barge line, HR&T attorneys are strategically located along the Gulf South to provide legal services for exploration and production, as well as marine transportation, in the Gulf of Mexico and adjoining inland waterways.
Oil and Gas Development experience includes:
- Represented mid-size exploration and production companies in defense of broad range of litigation.
- Represented exploration and production company in administrative matters regarding compliance with Louisiana Coastal Use Permits
- Represented both lessees and lessors regarding disputed royalty payments
Refining and Downstream Activities experience including:
- Represented petrochemical manufacturers in state and federal permitting
- Represented industry with respect to chemical releases and the construction of and execution of release remediation plans