HR&T’s insurance coverage attorneys represent both domestic and international insurers and insured in all issues related to insurance coverage. When bad faith claims and other insurance coverage disputes arise, we advocate aggressively for our clients and have achieved successful results in mediation, arbitration, and the state and federal courts.
Our attorneys’ experience includes:
- Represented domestic and London insurers with respect to long-tail coverage of toxic tort and hazardous waste claims
- Served as coverage counsel in Louisiana for top five P/C carrier’s Specialty Liability Group
- Represented both insurers and insureds with respect to the application of pollution exclusions (or lack thereof) in CGL policies
- Represented airport as environmental and insurance coverage counsel
- Represented marine and aviation, trucking, and professional liability insurers in policy exclusion coverage matters